Monday, August 13, 2007

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) and Blingo!

Blingo This being my first post on this blog, I want to tell everyone about Blingo.

Blingo is ran by PCH (publisher's Clearing House, ya know good ol' Ed McMahon) The whole concept is simple, you search and win! This search engine (which I have as my homepage) is powered by Google, so if you search with Google then why not win prizes while doing it?

To Date I have won 1 25$ Amazon Gift Certificate! I was sooooooo excited! And one of the best things about Blingo is that everytime you invite a friend, and they win a prize YOU GET ONE TOO! how cool is that? I mean if you get your whole family using Blingo, imagine how many prizes you can win! Prizes from 50$ cash, amazon gift certs. Fandango gift certs!

You cant beat this search engine! Join Now!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Powered by WebRing.